Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wide Awake

Today Mac spent some more time wide awake. We love seeing him with his eyes wide open since for the past several days all he did was sleep. Today was a good day for everyone. We took him on a stroll outside twice. I needed to get some walking in to try and loosen up this bum hip, and I wanted Mac to be outside a little too. Tomorrow Patrick is back to work of course and then football practice. Mom and I will have no trouble I'm sure with the little guy. I'm already dreading the day she leaves when I'm all alone with him. Scary! We're basically just waiting on my body to heal so that I can do more around the house, drive again, and be able to bend down and pick up the baby. I hope I'll heal quickly (for everyone's sake). Patrick has been so great taking care of me while I was in the hospital and the baby. He is such a great dad and husband. And his son just loves to be held by him!






*Check out the video of his bath over to the right under "Videos"!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

i'm running late for work, but i HAD to check & see if there were any new pics... so glad i did! have a good day with your mom & cute little baby boy!