Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Appe. update

I'm sorry for not answering some of your calls or messages. I have ups and downs with this recovery for sure. When I'm not feeling good, I just don't want to talk. I was doing really well with having a normal temperature, but suddenly spiked another high one today. My doctor wants me to go 48 hours with a normal temp. so this just started the clock back over. She thinks it's just taking me a while to get over having these 2 surgeries (especially the appendectomy). At the moment I feel great. I walked the halls a bit with mom by my side and that felt good. I'm keeping my full liquid diet down so that's also a plus. I think my breakfast tomorrow will be a regular one.

My parents, Patrick's parents, and our siblings have been so good helping us out: taking care of our sweet Mac, bringing food by, and of course continually praying for us. Thank you so much for all of the prayers I know that a lot you have lifted up for us. We definitely feel them. Mac has been at home with the 4 grandparents. He is very well taken care of, but I wish I was the one doing it. We will try and keep you updated as best we can.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh Say I had no idea! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been back in the hospital. I'm praying for you and I hope you're healthy and home with Mac very very soon!!! I'm sure there's not much I can do, but if there is anything, you must let me know!!

Anonymous said...

hey sarah grace, am so ,so sorry for what has happen to you. just trust it the lord that anything is possiable. and you know that if you need me to get mac daddy i will LOL. you know i will pray ffor you and your family and just know that you are truly love by me and my family. please just take easy loving your friend in jesus.RHONDA, CHARNELE, IYANLA P.S NELL keep on asking abut you and mac i will tell her about the mac daddy ok take care