Friday, August 22, 2008

Who could resist that face?

I just had to share these pictures with you. This is the cutest picture I've seen of him so far. There's always a part of the day when he is awake and content which is always so precious to watch. He does get a little fussy sometimes, but I really can't complain; just look at that face!

I just love it when my grandmother sings to me.
I also like it when my Daddy Ed walks with me. 
Mom and Dad are leaving tomorrow. We will all miss them terribly. They have been so incredibly good to us. Mom has helped out tremendously with Mac, lost a lot of sleep taking care of him at night, and has helped me clean and organize the entire house. I will have a hard time letting them leave. 

2 comments:

Jenna said...

We left town Friday afternoon & got back this afternoon - I missed not getting any new pictures & updates - love the adorable new ones & my my he's a good dresser, coordinating with his cute little chair :o) I hope this weekend went well with just you & Patrick & Mac - this will be an milestone week! I want to hear how your first PT went too...

Mindy said...

Sarah, he's gorgeous...I know you aren't supposed to say that about a boy, but he is! I'm so happy you are finally at home enjoying each other's company. It totally changes your life in ways you never thought it would...ahhhh...I'm going to go hug Charlie right now. Keep in touch!