Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bum Hip

Just a cute picture to get your attention :)

Well as most of you know my hip has been bothering me for about 3 months now. It started off in the left hip and then shifted to the right during the pregnancy. I thought that surely after my nine-pounder was out of me, the pain would go away. Well I was wrong. After seeing my OB doc again yesterday she referred me to an orthopedic doctor who I went to see today. She said that my hip looked normal in the x-rays and seems to think that some tendons and soft tissue in my upper leg/hip area are inflamed. I am going to go to some physical therapy sessions twice a week for a few weeks to see if that helps. I pray that it does! I have got to have some relief. It's just too hard trying to take care of little Mac on a bum leg. He has been such a trooper as we drag him to all of these appointments. He sleeps the majority of the time. 

I'll start my first therapy session tomorrow at 9am. I hope they take it easy on me!

No comments: