Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weekly appointment

Another week down, another trip to see Dr. Maddox...

  • My blood pressure: 110/65
  • Group B Step. test negative
  • Mac's heartbeat strong
  • No signs that I'll go into labor any time soon
  • 37 weeks and 5 days today (measuring 38)
I'll have an ultrasound next Wednesday to see how big he is and what position he's in. She said he might be a little on the big side. So, I was a little disappointed that I wasn't any closer to delivering him, but I guess I'll have more time to rest, read my Baby Wise book, and get the nursery ready. Mom and Dad are on their way with the crib and dresser so I'm excited about that. I will be sure to update next week after the ultrasound!

PS--Exciting news: Beth passed her medical school boards! Go Beth!!!! 


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! I love reading your updates because it's almost like being there :)

I sent you guys something last week ... has it arrived yet?

Busy momma said...

Enjoy those last few days as much as possible....time goes by and before long you'll be prego with numero two!!