Friday, July 25, 2008

Just bored...

I found this on a blog. Not much else to do right now so why not provide useless information about myself through some random questions...

1. What is your occupation? Registered Nurse in the surgical recovery room at Princeton
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, I'm pregnant and barefoot. 
3. What are you listening to right now? Old School on TV
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken fingers, asparagus, then cheese cake at Longhorn
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but when I do, it tends to stall out.
6. What color crayon would you be? I've always thought this was a stupid question, but if I have to...Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad. My family is at our annual family reunion (Mom's side). We are at home waiting on a baby :).
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh yes, even though I haven't seen my NY friend in a long time. This was on her blog.
9. How old are you today? 25
Sorry, I lost #10 somehow...
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Auburn football, and basketball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Just got highlights once before my wedding
13. Pets? 2 cats: Tub and Pepper
14. Favorite food? Anything with cheese 
15. Last movie you watched? The Dark Knight (fantastic)
16. What do you do to vent anger? Talk it out or for more instant gratification, throw something. When I was younger, I'd walk outside and throw an apple as hard as I could. It was very therapeutic. 
17. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Plastic guns and knives and toy cars
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Nice, long, meaningful hugs
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
#22-24 don't apply
25. Current living arrangement? 3 bedroom/2.5 bath condo. with Patrick, Tub and Pepper. Mac still resides in my belly...
26. When was the last time you cried? Probably a few days ago. I tend to get pretty emotional these days. I wonder why...
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Some preggo mags and some of Patrick's shoes
#28-29: NA
30. Favorite smell? Men's cologne and deodorant, ocean air, baby clothes washed in Dreft
31. What/who inspires you? My mom and my granny
32. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
34. Favorite car? Recently I really like those Toyota FJ Cruisers
35. Favorite cat breed? My cats' breed which is actually a mix between a lot of them.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
37. How many years at your current job? 3
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
39. How many states have you lived in? 1
40. Today's date and time: Friday, July  25 @ 8:58pm
41. Prefer Beach or Lake? Lake is more fun, but I absolutely love the scenery at the beach

It's your turn!


No comments: