Friday, October 3, 2008

Trip to Dothan




Mac and I have been in Dothan for the past few days. He did wonderfully on the ride there and back (thank you Jesus). We spent some fun time with Mom and Dad. I also took him by to see our good friends the Halls. I got to hang out with Krystal at Dakota for a bit. Although the Dakota that us Dothanians have grown to love has closed, we visited the one near Flowers Hospital and it still felt like old times! Then last night I fell back into "old times" again when I opened up a shoe box full of old notes and cards from high school. That was entertaining! I could have stayed up all night reading those. Mac and I will be back on the road again Oct. 19th for my cousin Jay's wedding. Although it will be a longer drive down to the beach, now I know we'll be OK, and hopefully his sweet Aunt Liz will be with us. 

No comments: