Thursday, October 9, 2008

First day back

I was a little nervous to return to work after being away for over 2 months, but everyone made me feel so welcome and appreciated. It was great to get hugs from good friends. I am almost caught up on all the new computer changes, and I fell right back into the swing of taking care of post op. patients. Shannon reported that her and Mac had a good day together which put my mind at ease. I got off pretty early (around 4), grabbed a few things at Walmart and headed home to squeeze Mac. I eased myself back into the work world with just working one day this week, but I'll pick up with 3 days for most of the following weeks. My leg hurts just a little and is a little stiff, but I think that will get better with time.

I'm going to my last PT session today and Lisa is keeping Mac. I'm going to visit Melanie and baby Grayson tomorrow afternoon then Krystal, Benji, Mac, and I will go to the Spain Park football game tomorrow night. They are coming up from Dothan to visit us. Saturday the boys are going to the Auburn game while Krystal and I hang out with Mac at home. I'm sure it will be a great weekend; I just hope it goes by slowly :).

Blogs aren't as fun without pictures so here's one I took of my little guy about an hour ago:

No comments: