Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Not to Wear


I felt like I was wearing the same few outfits for church each Sunday, and I never could remember which grey pants are the ones that are way too tight and which ones fit just right so.... I had my own private episode of What Not to Wear!

I threw all my skirts and pants onto the bed and tried on every one of them. I'm sad to say that 60% of them went into the "way too tight" pile. I didn't throw them into a big aluminum trash can like on the show ; I will store them away for a day when I have shed some unwanted pounds. 

You should try doing this in your own closet. Here are the pros and cons...

Pros: cuts down on your time getting ready, reminds you of clothes you forgot you had, creates some much needed space for those of you with small closets like me, gives you a chance to donate some items

Con: the fact that you USED to fit in most of those clothes, but not anymore. 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ooooh I love me some What-Not-To-Wear in my own closet time. I'm glad you had fun! Three cheers for reaping benefits from it.