Monday, January 17, 2011

Things

I wish I was better at...

Blogging. I have some very talented blogging friends. I just love how their pictures and fonts looks juuuust right on the page and how great the layout looks. I am a blog nerd wanna be! Two pretty cool blog shout outs for you: The Rigolosos and The Spooners

Couponing. I have some friends that are experts at this and save so much $. I feel guilty not doing it. I have a SoutherSavers tutorial video on pause right now...

Exercising. I am not even going to go into this explanation b/c it just makes me mad at myself...

One week later...
I have decided I will probably never be a master coupon user, but I have used a few coupons and saved a few bucks since this original post. I think I'll stick to saving $ just by shoppig Big Lots and Walmart, buying off brands, and using the occasional manufacturer's coupon  thanks :).

Also, I have gone to the gym twice since last week! Boo yeah! I tried the first workout of "Couch to 5k" just to see how I liked it. It was actually tolerable.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks to you I already follow the Spooners. Love the 2nd blog you listed too. Very beautiful and simple. I too want to keep a better blog with likable content. And let it be a reflection of me without trying to appeal to anyone else.

molly b. said...

Sarah Grace! How sweet are you! Thanks so much for the shout... I'm truly honored. And for the record... you are not a blogging nerd!
Love you,
molly
ps... thanks for the link to the spooners