Friday, November 19, 2010

Me

I love love love this child, but sometimes us moms need some "ME" time.

Today of course I will do some clothes folding, dish washing, de cluttering, weekend packing, etc. BUT I will enjoy being the only human being in the house:) I'll pick Mr. McCay up at 2:30 and take him to get that crazy head of hair cut and then when Patrick gets home, we're off to Brundidge (for a weekend of hunting with Dad). I'll drop him off and then head another 45 minutes south to Dothan to be with Mom.

PS--Did you know that TLC has a new show called Bama Belles that is based on women in Dothan??!! Wow! It starts Dec. 5th. I know I'll be watching it.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ooooh, "Me" time. Niiiice. And I'm headed to TLC's website right now. (I trust you, just want to see it with my own eyes.)