Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Favs

1) Hanging out with other baseball families at the tailgate Friday night @ Spain Park.
2) Only getting called in to work 1 time on my weekend of being "on call".
3) Nice relaxing Sunday.
4) Seeing Patrick put up his masterpiece (the AU "Light Bright") in our upstairs window. Just for football season of course ;).
5) Watching The Sum of All Fears last night at home with Patrick.

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I know that's what makes a blog more fun to view. I never have my camera out these days b/c I usually just snap a quick mobile pic. At least I'm posting something though right? Anyone know how to upload mobile pics to the blog??

1 comment:

Jenna said...

No pics, no problem. Reading is great too! But I do want a pic of the Light Bright Masterpiece! :)