Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Day of Daycare

Today was Mac's first day in daycare. I was so nervous about it, but his day went as well as you could have expected. He didn't see me leave which saved us some tears I'm sure. He did cry a little during the day, but not all day and he actually took a 1.5 hour nap! So day 1 is down and I'm so thankful. I kept myself busy during the day and did a lot of organizing and cleaning in the house. It was so strange to be alone in the house, but I really enjoyed it. He'll go back tomorrow for day 2. Patrick's dropping him off this time :). 


A breakfast different than what I have on mornings spent
chasing after him...
Playing at home after daycare.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Look at that yummy breakfast! Way to embrace the moment girl :o) I'm sooo glad the first day went relatively smoothly and you could enjoy some time to tackle things with no one on your hip. Good job Mac! Have fun on day #2 too!

Jenna said...

ps - did you get new pretty glasses?