Sunday, June 8, 2008

Auburn for the day





Jenna and Matt were in Auburn for the weekend for a wedding so I couldn't pass up seeing them. The Robinsons are residents of Waco, TX so I don't get to see them very much. I grew up with Jenna in Dothan and went to Auburn with her. She met Matt in Auburn and have been married for a little over 2 years. 

We met and parked my car at Matt's brothers' house (Farmhouse). We ate at one of our favorite places for lunch, Amsterdams. Then we drove around campus admiring all the new things built or being built (new student union, etc). Lastly, Jenna and I sipped on milk shakes from Toomers on a bench on College St. and talked about baby stuff. Then we headed back to Farmhouse. We stepped in for a minute to use the restroom thanks to Matt's connections with the brothers. Jenna and I admired some of the old composite pictures of guys we knew and reminisced about band parties attended there.  I was only there for a few hours, but the time spent with good friends was well worth the drive. 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

i feel like i need to leave a comment for the sake of leaving a comment - i love seeing the "0" turn into a "1" on my blog. haha :) Thanks for making the drive down!