Thursday, June 5, 2008

7 month update


The belly doesn't look a whole lot bigger than last month in this picture, but believe me it is! I get told almost every day by someone that my belly is definitely growing and of course Patrick and I can tell.

I went to the doctor again yesterday and everything "looks great" according my doc. Blood pressure was 110/65. I won't tell my weight, but I hadn't gained a lb since the last 2 week visit. McCay's heart rate was 160 (I had just had a little of a smoothy). And I was still measuring just a little early (31 cm/weeks). I feel so blessed to be having such a smooth pregnancy so far. Don't get me wrong, I still have to deal with some of the not so fun preggo stuff (swelling, tiredness, achy back, etc), but no major problems. I am getting more and more anxious and excited to meet this little guy!

Tub and Pepper went to the doctor yesterday too. Dr. Riley said they both were great patients and were in good health.  

1 comment:

Busy momma said...

You are adorable and Mac will be too! I'm excited to meet him also :)