Wednesday, May 7, 2008

27 week appointment

*Just found out that I failed my glucose challenge test by a few points :(. So I go back next week to do a 3 hour fasting blood sugar test. No more sweets for me (well, I'll just have to be more careful). 



This is him with his hand in his mouth.
These are from the ultrasound today. They're dark I know. It was fun to see him moving around. I guess the next time we'll see him is in August (unless there are any problems). The reason for the US was to assess the location of the placenta (which had been low). Thankfully, it has risen up (which is good). I also did the glucose challenge test. I drank a really sugary orange drink and then got my blood drawn after an hour. I'll find out how sweet I am at the next appointment. I will have to start going every 2 weeks now. At 36 weeks, I'll go weekly!

On a totally different subject...Jason Castro better get voted off of American Idol tonight!




1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm glad you said what is going on in those photos, b/c I would have never guessed. One big blob to the untrained eye.