Saturday, May 14, 2011

Potty Training Moms...

I have tried a few different products in this whole potty training adventure and I thought I'd share with you potty training moms out there which ones (I think) work the best...
Fisher Price- Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty
Very easy for him to quickly plop down on & the high front portion decreases splashing & spilling. I wish I had two!
Mommy's Helper- Contoured Potty Seat
He likes the soft cushion and the opening is bigger than some other potty seats. If the opening is too small then the "gun" has a harder time aiming inside the potty. I LOVE the ring and hook storage option; keeps everything more sanitary. 
Gerber- Training Pants
I consider these a step in between pull ups and underwear. They are much more soft than regular underwear and have a little more absorbency to save you from puddles on your floor.

*All of these products can be found at your friendly neighborhood Walmart. 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I was recently visiting someone who redecorated her living room, bathroom and backyard with these items... ;o)