Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun @ the Park

If you have kids, dogs, or just want a good place to walk, you have to check out Veteran's Park. It has huge open fields, walking trails and plenty of play equipment. It is on Valleydale Rd right outside of Spain Park High School. I have started taking Mac there on days that I'm off and we need to get out of the house. I am going to start taking him to Pump It Up in Pelham from time to time too. I've never been, but I know it's a place full of inflatable "Jump Jumps" and you only pay $5/visit. They have specific days and times for "pop in play time". If any other moms with toddlers want to join me, please let me know! Here's the link: http://www.pumpitupparty.com/al/pelham/calendar-p8q15.htm




1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh what a cute park playin boy! Pretty day too.