Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving @ The Bevs!

Extra table leaf, turkey feathers, fine china...
The turkey was sooooo good! Good job Pat!
My sweet nieces, Ruthie (almost 2 months) & Lottie (almost 4 months).
Yes, we had a big blow up castle for Mac & Tre.
First time all 3 grandkids were together: Lottie, Ruthie, and Mac.



My favorite things about our Thanksgiving:
*Both sides of our family together at OUR house
*AMAZING food
*My parents staying with us at our house
*Grandkids getting to be together
*My dad hand washing all of our fine china! AND washing most of the other dishes as well. How awesome is he?!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pic of Lottie, Ruth & Mac! Sounds like ya'll had the perfect Thanksgiving :)

Jenna said...

Beautiful table, adorable baby girls, love the boys entertainment, handsome outfit on Mac and congrats on a fantastic first Thanksgiving in your new home! So awesome that both sides could get together!