Monday, March 2, 2009

Random Thoughts/Facts

No this is not another questionnaire. This is purely me responding to boredom/procrastinating...

  1. I'm still in my pajamas. Thank you for contributing to my unkemptness Mac. 
  2. Mac, on the other hand has been bathed, lotioned up, and in a new outfit.
  3. I have rekindled my love with Cheese Curls.
  4. Mac loves to play with my phone. Two seconds ago I heard something coming from it. After I found it underneath him, I found the person on the other end to be Spanish. 
  5. We accepted an offer on our condo! God willing, we'll be out of here by mid April, and maybe in with Gabe & Jaime for a few months.
  6. And God willing, we'll be in our newly built house in Chace Lake by July. 
  7. I am so thankful for Mac's new toy, "the jumpy thing". He has really enjoyed it. It's loud, but will entertain him for about 20 minutes. 
  8. I am so looking forward to being an aunt. Liz and Rod find out their baby's gender March 9th! 
  9. Mac has discovered a new sound... Screaming! He loves to hear himself do it. 
  10. If I started listing all the things that are going on in my brain about our new house and planning, I'd lose you, so just know that's what mainly flying around in there. 
  11. On that same point, I've really been trying to not let myself get consumed by it and focus on more important things (like prayer, reading the bible daily, etc). 
  12. Ok that's enough for now. It's time to go make Mac's mid afternoon meal. 
Most of this was about Mac, but I guess that's no surprise. He is a HUGE part of my life. 

No comments: