Friday, April 11, 2008

Hiccups

I do hiccup a lot these days, but this time I'm talking about McCay. I peeked at him again yesterday. The surgeries were almost done for the day so why not? As always I couldn't get a very good picture of him being the amateur that I am, but I definitely saw some arms and legs moving around and the poor thing had hiccups again for a few minutes. I am starting to feel him move around in there, but the way I saw him moving yesterday makes me think I'm in for a ride when he starts getting bigger. I also so a bubble in there, so cool. I just can't wait to meet this little guy. I hope August comes quickly. 

The crib and dresser have been ordered for his room. The won't get here until July (bummer) so we'll just have to imagine what it will look like and try to decorate. We'll be ordering the glider soon as well. Patrick is excited about that b/c we're getting one that reclines as well. Man those things are comfortable. I can just imagine many nights rocking the baby and myself back to sleep. 

No comments: